Showing the single result
How It Works
- Click the “Proceed to Checkout” button to begin ordering your course(s). Pay securely using PayPal (where you can also pay by Debit/Credit Card)
- Once your order is placed, you can go to “My Account” to see your order. If it is the first time you have bought a product or course then you will receive an email with your login details
- Please note that payments may take a few minutes of processing before they are complete (you may see your order as being “on hold” until it is completed). Once the payment shows up as “completed” your course will be available
- When you receive your course login details, you’ll receive instance access to your online course(s) and you can start learning straight away – it’s that simple!
Our online courses have been designed so that you can study across multiple devices and platforms as the course are fully compatible with Desktop PCs, Macs, Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones. A good internet connection is recommended (even better an ethernet hard wire but not essential) as courses can only be streamed via this website.
Mentoring from Howard – Online Course
For the duration of the Online course – ‘Fast Track to Better Practice’, Howard will be available to support and answer questions about the course, for help on interpretation, understanding and general discussion about the course itself. Anyone is welcome to take the online course who has an interest in the ‘Constitutional approach to therapeutics’. You can email Howard anytime for help, most are impressed at how quickly Howard answers ‘If I am awake, you get an almost instant answer!’
Discussions of a clinical nature can only be possible with Registered Osteopaths or Osteopathic students currently enrolled at a recognised college of Osteopathic Education.
Introduction to ‘Fast Track to Better Practice’ Online course
- Alicia Church Lane Three Mile Cross Reading Berkshire RG7 1HD UK
- +44 (0)1189 885293