45 real life cases explained from a constitutional perspective. Here you will see the underpinning knowledge in action. The key is not to see this as explaining how to ‘treat pathology’ but to see that we can use the underpinning constitutional diagnostic approach on a very wide range of case types and get a result. Here we see that we don’t treat any conditions! This will change the way you understand therapeutics because it will demonstrate the full potency of the constitutional therapeutic approach. ‘Remove obstructions – trust nature’.
Moving away from the fallacy of a pathology led approach, you will see how logical the constitutional approach is. In all my practice years I am yet to meet a patient who cannot understand what I do and what I am going to do as part of treatment. The most rewarding part of this journey is being able to see what is in trouble, explain it to the patient and then confidently solve the problem.
Just think you can leave behind all those palliative modalities, no pins no pills, just juice – cut to the chase DONE!
Which group of patients are we illustrating on this course?
There are a range of cases demonstrated that would show the thinking behind approaching patients in groups 1-3.
For more information on the ‘cohorts of patients’ you can purchase the 3 diagnostic charts used throughout the course here:
What You Will Learn
Powerfully bringing to life what we have learned through 45 real life case histories. Here we break down the rationale behind a constitutional diagnosis and illustrate this with cases covering a wide range of osteopathic practice from muscular skeletal presentations to more complex constitutional cases. Putting the learning from films 1 to 3 into real time practice.
what a real cause of ‘trouble is’ and direct what you do at the cause. See demonstrated – ‘Practice tested ideas that work’ to explain to the patient the rational for their treatment.
Film 4 Contents – Case Studies
A comprehensive view of constitutional principles using real case histories in order to illustrate the theories we’ve looked at previously. In Films 1 – 3 we looked at the evolved theory that Howard has developed over 23 years of practice – in Film 4 you can really see this theory translating into practice.
- Structure and function – its effect on the natural development of children
- Reversed arches and Down’s syndrome
- Using the fields of diagnosis to understand the context
- Understanding colic and somato visceral lesioning
- Chronic constipation and spinal lesioning
- Zinc deficiency some common clinical manifestations
- Skin presentations with emotional stress
- Visceral relations and symmetry of symptoms in diagnosis
- Asthma and eczema the constitutional relationship
- Reflex eczema bowel and uterine discharge
- 20 years of sympathetamines and atopy
- Typical childhood weening eczema
- Lymphatic back up in facial atopy in babies
- Typical childhood reflex bowel atopy
- Keeping in touch ‘out of hours’ mentoring patients by text
- Liver, Hemorrhoids and Psoriasis
- Liver reflex atopy – many causes same presentation
- Chicken pox clearing stubborn eczema
- Chronic tonsillitis and fasting
- Warts and poor circulation
- Changing the posture to clear chronic warts
- Chronic sinusitis and eczema
- Tonsils and antibiotics – the fall out
- Forget the pathology – it’s a constitutional diversion
- Impetigo – slow bowels and flat spinal arches
- Meniere’s disease – neurological or physiological?
- Spinal stenosis
- High heels and postural collapse
- Posterior spinal collapse and side shift
- Spinal collapse and home visit
- Cervical discopathy
- Cervical lordosis
- Bell’s palsy
- Cervical disc rupture anterior collapse
- Trophic changes in the hands with cervical ruptures
- Migraine and the posture – don’t treat the head
- Umbilical hernia in a baby
- Tourette’s syndrome and the sympatheticsA physiological explanation for behavioural problems
- Morton’s neuroma
- Cardiovascular fall out!
- Treat the cause – not the symptom
3 bonus cases:
- Eczema – the lung and compensations
- Ulcerative colitis
- Pupil dilation – cause not symptom
New bonus film extra:
16 minutes of detail focus on adjusting the sidelying pelvis and spine simultaneously – only included as part of the ‘series full online courses 1-4’. Using additional models and the directors cut, more focus on Howard’s ideas on setting up this important proceedure.